Elke Van Hoof
Academic – Innovator – Entrepreneur
Professor Health & Medical psychology and Primary care psychology
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
2006 – present
Centre Of Resilience
2013 – present
2020 – present
Thanks to this unique career and various initiatives, Elke Van Hoof keeps her finger on the pulse of the academic world, the professional field and psychology, enabling her to incorporate unique insights into work-related clinical psychology. Because of this unique vision, Elke Van Hoof is also a much sought-after expert in various policy committees, such as the Belgian Superior Health Council and the knowledge center for incapacity for work (NIHDI / INAMI).
- Policy making in cancer Health Impact Analyses of policy on Public Health, Health Care and Non-health care issues.
- Survivorship cancer (point of view of patients as weel as point of view of partners)
- Promoting physical activity in patients
- Stress-related conditions (chronc fatigue syndrome, fibromyaligia, burn-out, …)
- Augmented Intelligence and well-being
- Primary care psychology
- Sustainability in health
Here you can find a variety of research output of prof. Elke Van Hoof.